BLACKPOOL CRICKET CLUB
Founded: 1888. Joined Northern League: 1952
Blackpool CC joined the Northern League as founder members afterbeing one of the founder members of the
Palace Shield Competition in 1902 and then playing in the Ribblesdale League from 1920. The club won eleven Ribblesdale League
titles. After playing at Raikes Hall Pleasure Gardens the club moved to their present ground in 1893.
Originally known as the Athletic Grounds or Whitegate Park, the ground was renamed Stanley Park just after
the present pavilion was built in 1925. First-class games have been regularly staged at the ground since 1905.
Blackpool CC have been Northern League champions a record 16 times (once jointly), with this season's triumph the first since 1990. They were also National Club champions in 1990, having been runners-up in 1975. The club also won the Lancashire Cup on
eight occasions between 1973 and 1996. Blackpool CC have been division two champions on twelve occasions.
Off West Park Drive,
Tel: 01253 394474
On entering Blackpool on
main routes (Leave the M55 at Junction 4) follow the
signs to town centre and the brown tourist signs to Stanley
The entrance to the ground is next to the main
entrance to Stanley Park.
572 Queens Promenade,
Tel: 01253 825627
Mob: 07967 212432
25 Meadow Brook,
Tel: 01253 317216
77 Mere Road,
Mobile: 07752 654162
Fixtures Secretary and Progamme Contact:
175 Westmorland Avenue
Mob: 07593 681768;
Club Welfare Officer:
74 Southbourne Road
Tel: 01253 694156