Adjoining Stanley Park,
West Park Drive,
Tel: 01253 393347,
Tel: 01253 394474
Fax: 01253 391237
Northern League Committee Member
1 Farnell Place,
Tel: 01253 343148
S H Ashworth
572 Queens Promenade,
Tel: 01253 825627
Mob: 07967 212432
S M Ashworth,
25 Meadow Brook,
Tel: 01253 317216
Hon Secretary, Programme Contact & Hon Fixture Secretary:
36 Torquay Avenue,
Tel: 01253 695301
On entering Blackpool on main routes (Leave the M55 at Junction 4) follow the signs to town centre and the brown tourist signs to Stanley Park.
The entrance to the ground is next to the main entrance to Stanley Park.
Blackpool C.C. was founded in 1888 playing in the Palace Shield and the Ribblesdale League before becoming one of the founder members of the Northern League in 1952
Previously playing on Raikes Hall Athletic grounds the Club moved to Stanley Park in 1923.
Having been finalists in the
National KO in 1975, they became National Champions in 1990.
Blackpool has won the Lancashire Cup on eight occasions between 1973 and 1996 and League champions fourteen times.
Blackpool won the League Cup in 2005