The Stanning Memorial Ground,
Tel: 01772 433975
Fax: 01772 433975
Visit Our Website
Northern League Committee Member
33 Thornton Drive,
Tel: 01254 853749
Dr. L. Gunawardena & Peter Baldwin
Tel: 01772 764125
167 Higher Meadow,
Tel: 01772 463739
21 Cumberland Avenue
Tel: 01772 492164
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Tinklers Lane
Tel: 01257 452579
Mob: 07855 900872
E-mail - email@example.com
Tel: 01772 422878
Club Welfare Officer:
Mrs T Williams
37 Park Avenue,
Tel: 01257 411885
Junior Section Contact:
97 Fox Lane,
Tel: 01772 492393
E-mail - johnpallett@blueyonder>co.uk
PALLETT ACHIEVES 500 WICKET MILESTONE
REECE HELPS RE-WRITE THE RECORD BOOKS
Leave M6 at Junction 28
Avoid Town Centre by turning right to the A49 and then turning right.
At the next set of traffic lights turn right on B5248 back over the motorway.
At mini roundabout 1st exit into Church Rd.
Across two mini roundabouts and traffic lights (Church on left). 2nd exit at next mini roundabout into Fox Lane.
Ground 400 yards on left.
The present Leyland Cricket Club was formed after Leyland & Farington C.C. and Leyland Motors C.C. joined together in February 2007.
They will play their home games at the Stanning Memorial Ground, Fox Lane, which was left to the people of Leyland by John Stanning following his death in 1904.
Both Leyland teams were founder members of the Northern League in 1952.
Leyland C.C. was originally founded in 1848. In 2000 the club merged with BTR C.C and played as Leyland & Farington C.C.
Leyland Motors C.C. was formed in 1919 as part of the Sports and Social Club for employees of the Leyland Motors vehicle works and played at Sandy Lane. Both clubs joined the Ribblesdale League in 1921, Leyland won the championship in 1921, 1925, 1926, 1935 and1938. Leyland Motors in 1939. Leyland were Northern League champions in 1961, 1981 and 1991 and Leyland Motors champions in 1973. Leyland were Division Two champions in 1952 and 1955 and Leyland Motors Division Two champions in 1953.