The Stanning Memorial Ground,
Tel: 01772 433975
Fax: 01772 433975
Visit Our Website
Northern League Committee Member
G.R J Rounding,
33 Thornton Drive,
Tel: 01254 853749
Dr. L. Gunawardena & P Baldwin
Tel: 01772 764125
167 Higher Meadow,
Tel: 01772 463739
21 Cumberland Avenue
Tel: 01772 492164
1 Tinklers Lane
Tel: 01257 452579
Mob: 07855 900872
Tel: 01772 422878
Ameer Khan - Pakistan
PALLETT ACHIEVES 500 WICKET MILESTONE
REECE HELPS RE-WRITE THE RECORD BOOKS
Leave M6 at Junction 28
Avoid Town Centre by turning right to the A49 and then turning right.
At the next set of traffic lights turn right on B5248 back over the motorway.
At mini roundabout 1st exit into Church Rd.
Across two mini roundabouts and traffic lights (Church on left). 2nd exit at next mini roundabout into Fox Lane.
Ground 400 yards on left.
The present Leyland Cricket Club was formed after Leyland & Farington C.C. and Leyland Motors C.C. joined together in February 2007.
They will play their home games at the Stanning Memorial Ground, Fox Lane, which was left to the people of Leyland by John Stanning in the 19th century.
The club will field 6 senior teams and provide cricket for junior players from under 9 through to under 17 age groups.
Both Leyland teams were founder members of the Northern League in 1952.
Leyland C.C. was originally founded in 1848. Following a merger with BTR C.C in the year 2000 the club became known as Leyland & Farington C.C.
Leyland Motors C.C. was formed in 1919 as part of the Sports and Social Club for employees of the Leyland Motors vehicle works. Collectively the club has won four Northern League Division One titles and nine First Team League Cup Competitions.